January 26, 2014 at 5:48 pm | Ex Back | No comment
When you’re getting back together with your ex there’s a fine line that you must walk between doing things the old way and making a fresh start together. Sometimes it’s best to part with the old completely and go for something completely new and different. Something you’ve never done together before. If you’ve already tried some of these things, skip those in favor of making new memories together and avoiding possible stigmas or negative emotions tied to things you’ve tried in the past.
1) Roller-skating or ice-skating. Both activities are physical activities that can be a lot of fun, at any age, provided you both come into it with open minds and expecting to have a good time together. More importantly, it gives you the opportunity to hold hands, to talk, and to rediscover that “sense of fun” that flows out of relationships when times are tough.
2) Rodeo. Depending on where you are in the world, rodeos offer a chance to cheer for the underdog, to laugh at the antics of the clowns, and the rush of adrenaline that almost always accompanies danger or risk. All from the relative safety of bleacher seats. Besides, what girl doesn’t love ponies?
3) Hot air balloon ride. Few options available to you are more romantic than a hot air balloon ride. It’s a great way to literally get above it all and see how small your problems really are from a bird’s-eye view.
4) Sailing, canoeing, or white water rafting. Unless you live in a desert climate, the odds are good that there is some venue for one of these activities nearby. Water can be romantic and fun. The time you spend together doing this is time you’re not likely to forget. It’s a great opportunity to spend time together, talk, or simple enjoy the ride — and the company.
5) Minor league sporting event. Skip the high price tag and huge crowds of the average major league sporting venue. Attending a minor league sporting event allows you both to cheer for the home team without breaking the bank. More importantly, the smaller crowds give you time to talk to each other a little before, during, and after the game. You get the benefit of watching favorite sports, such as hockey, baseball, football, and even soccer, without the downside of big league games.
Great dates don’t just happen. They’re made. It takes more than a great location though to make your first date – the second time around – truly stand out from the crowd. These venues are a great start, but it’s up to you to really make this date sparkle and shine. Be on your best behavior. Treat your date well. Avoid danger zones or hot topics. And remember to have fun and remind your ex why he or she fell in love with you in the first place.